Marvelous or miniature; modern & contemporary or old, messy & sloppy; spacious or well stocked; disordered or well- equipped; however, your kitchen is, one thing is, for sure to be found in every kitchen ((there is not even a need to make a guess here; because it is no ghastly surprise that all the answers are going to be same)).
Certainly, you must also be thinking, what we are thinking, Gas Stove, it is!
A gas stove is the kitchen what mozzarella is to pizza or Radhika Apte is to Netflix 😉 or how about we say, what pollution is to Delhi!
Well, Well, we hope we are pretty clear and have made our point crystal clear here!
So, if something is this important, you do not want to end up buying “just anything”, of course you want a good gas stove, no, the best 3 burner gas stoves for your kitchen!
Having a wide variety of options around you might puzzle you and as a result you may end up making an off-beam choice. So, here is what we have done for you.
We have tried to compile the list of best 3 burner gas stoves that are available in India under ₹5,000. This data has been compiled on the basis of the product quality, popularity, reviews and the other like factors that will surely help you clear the mud, while you go out to purchase a gas stove for your immaculate kitchen.
We make sure you are clear on every aspect of your requirement, that is why we have tried to answer some frequently asked questions by the customers at the end of this article.
7 Best 3 burner gas stoves in India under ₹5,000 from top-selling brands
Okay, here we go:
1. Prestige IRIS LPG 3 Burner Gas Stove
|Material||Stainless Steel With Glass top|
The name Prestige is enough to speak about the quality of the product you are going to get. Well, it goes without saying, the best kitchen appliances and Prestige is a magical combo. Speaking of which, this prestige magic glass gas stove is of the best 3 burner gas stoves available in the market and that too under ₹5,000.
- Splendid looks and toughened glass with durable stainless-steel body for long-lasting survival.
- Compact body design that occupies minimal space to avoid rush on your counter. The dimensions of this gas stove are 72 x 44 x 12 Centimeters.
- No spill design to ensure safe cooking.
- The gas stove has tri-pin brass burners which are of different sizes designed so for effectual cooking.
- The product is backed by a 2-year manufacturer warranty.
· Smart design which enables easy and efficient cooking.
· Occupies less counter space and does not make your kitchen look over stocked.
· Spill- proof design ensures safe cooking.
· It has manual ignition mode.
You may look out for this product for just ₹3,519.
2. SUNFLAME GT Pride Glass Top 3 Brass Burner Gas Stove
This 3-burner gas stove by Sunflame assures the user of high performance with its ergonomic and durable design. The gas stove is perfectly designed to suit your requirements and give you ultimate comfort while cooking. This 3-burner gas stove is available at just ₹3,465.
- The gas stove has a sturdy body built with 6 mm thick toughened glass.
- It looks just fine to go with your modular kitchen and add to its beauty with its spectacular black powder coated well-finished body.
- It has three brass burners, one of which is big and the other two small that is suitable for all your needs.
- Brass Burners are so designed that it distributes heat evenly to all the utensils.
- Sunflame guarantees no spillage with its beautifully built stainless steel drip tray that is spill-proof.
- The gas knobs on the stove are easily accessible with their safe- handling and ergonomic design.
- The Pan Supports are heavy and big to give support to all kinds of utensils.
- The company provides a two years warranty for any sort of manufacturing defects.
· The body of the gas stove is designed to last long and the surface is resilient to any sort of wear and tear, scratches and the like.
· Knobs are also durable and provide a good grip to the user while working.
· Brass burners are not likely to corrode and hence have a longer life.
· Hardly any, apart from the fact it also does not provide automatic ignition.
3. Elica Vetro Glass Top 3 Burner Gas Stove
Now it is time that you add a little more beauty to your already marvelous looking kitchen with this 3- burner stainless steel, glass top burner by Elica Vetro.
Elica Vetro has been serving the market with its designer and stylish kitchen hoods since the 1970s. The company is well known for its innovative and efficient products.
This gas stove by Elica Vetro is easily available at Amazon just for ₹3,299 and free shipping too.
- Toughened glass body that makes your gas stove durable and last long.
- Glass top that provides required resistance from all undesirable things, and is also easy to maintain and clean up.
- The burners are not all the same size to provide you convenience while cooking.
- The grid or pan supports are Euro coated that ensures your utensils are kept stable and do not cause any unnecessary movements.
· Long lasting high-quality results.
· Stainless steel support plates for sturdiness and durability of the gas stove.
· No Auto-ignition mode.
· Less flame.
· No big size burner, only 2 medium and 1 small size burner.
Also check this out: Best Kitchen Chimneys Under Rs. 10000
4. Vidiem GS G3 200 A Satin 3 Burner Glass Gas Stove
Vidiem has been market leader in kitchen appliances since its inception in 2011 and has never failed to provide innovative products at our doorsteps.
This satin 3 burner glass gas stove by Vidiem is no less than perfection with its amazing quality and design.
- 3 burners: all in different sizes, that are – Jumbo, Medium & small brass burners. These burners are widely spaced to provide ease of cooking and manage space efficiently.
- The cook top made of 7 mm toughened satin glass, which is also thermally treated, has a huge space for you to keep even the bigger utensils on the stove.
- The gas stove is equipped with spill proof drip trays.
- Pan supports are coated with powder and are durable for supporting the utensils.
- The company gives a 5- year warranty on glass, that nobody else provides.
What makes this even more desirable is its smart tube design, that comes at your rescue when you need to have everything clean.
Here it is: There’s a set of mixing tubes which have 4 mm thick and robust walls which ensures efficient cooking and then there are direct flow gas tubes which eradicate dust particles, ants, etc.
· Ultimate quality and long-lasting performance.
· Five years warranty on glass, that is unmatchable at this price of ₹4,199.
· No auto ignition.
· A tad bit expensive as compared to other competitors.
You can get this product easily from Amazon India.
Also read: Best gas stoves in India for Indian Cooking & Kitchen
5. MILTON 3 Burner Glass Top Manual LPG Stove with MS Frame & Brass Burners
|Material||Glass Top with MS Powder Coated Frame|
Milton requires no introduction, because the name speaks itself for the quality! This product has got a rating of 4.1/5 on Amazon and seeing the below mentioned points, we see no reason why you shouldn’t go for this 3-burner gas stove by Milton.
The gas stove looks impressive with its black and blue designer mild steel body. It is available in other vibrant colors as well.
The glass top is about 7 mm thick to provide resistance to high temperatures without any breakdowns or failures.
Heatproof knobs are a cherry on the cake which makes it even more appealing to the user with its easy access.
Pan Supports, which are powder coated, are thick enough for you to handle heavy and big cooking vessels.
Easy cleaning with a fine, wet cloth because you do not have to fear corrosion.
· The gas stove provides efficient cooking and also saves your gas bills.
· The product is highly recommended because of its features and price!
· Tandoor cookers and bati cookers which cover the burners are advised not to use on this gas stove by the manufacturer.
· Manual Ignition.
This is the best 3 burner gas stove under 5000 that you can buy online in India for your kitchen.
Must read: 15 Essential Kitchen Tools to Make Life Easier
6. Lifelong Glass Top 3 Burner Gas Stove
Lifelong, the name suggests how long your gas stove is going to be with you! This gas stove has been designed with a 6 mm toughened glass to give the gas stove a sturdy body that will last long with you.
·The nylon knobs provide easy grip and are safe to use.
Pan Supports are strong enough to hold on your large vessels and support efficient cooking.
Burners are made of forged brass and ensure heat is suspended uniformly so that your food is cooked properly.
The gas stove occupies less space with its small size of 73 x 34 x 9 Centimeters.
After sales service by Lifelong is good and this doorstep service is being appreciated by the customers a lot.
The gas stove has adjoining feet that are anti-skid, so you do not have to worry about your counter getting damaged.
Manufacturing defects are covered by 1-year warranty.
· The servicing by the company is its main plus point.
· The product is durable and strong.
· One year warranty as compared to the competitors providing two-year warranty.
· No Auto ignition.
Check this gas stove you can get it for just ₹2,449.
7. Butterfly Smart Glass 3 Burner Gas Stove
(Best Seller online)
At just ₹2,575; this gas stove by butterfly will give you everything you can expect from a good 3 burner gas stove. Trust me, we do not just jump to conclusions straight away, read the product highlights and make the decision for yourself.
- Toughened glass body with rubber legs strong enough to handle all your cooking experiments.
- Highly thermal efficient and resists higher degrees of temperatures.
- Backed by 1-year manufacturer warranty.
- Three heat efficient brass burners that emit even flame for uniform distribution of heat.
- 67x34x11 cm body that has got stylish looks to well-coordinate with your modern kitchen.
- The panels of this gas stove are flame- resilient which means you do not have to worry even your signature dish requires longer than usual time to get ready.
· 360 degrees revolving nozzle provides the ease of use.
· Smart lock pan stands are tough and strong.
· Nothing much, just that it has manual ignition.
· Warranty period is less than compared to other brands.
Check this amazing gas stove at Amazon.in & Flipkart.
BUYER’S GUIDE: Choosing the right 3 Burner Gas Stove for your kitchen
Without taking much of your time, here we have a crisp and clear buyer guide in the form of short notes that will enable you to make a smart decision:
Go for a stainless-steel body with thick toughened glass because they are resilient to high temperatures and will be your partners in the kitchen for a longer period of time.
Choose the right size according to your kitchen. If you have a large, well-spaced kitchen than a grand gas stove is not going to hurt anyone.
But for a small and tight kitchen, a small gas stove would be perfect. You may consider the Prestige Gas Stove that’ll fit in just perfectly in your cute miniature kitchen.
Well, Money is honey! So, we made sure you get just the best 3 burner gas stoves under ₹5,000.
Auto or Manual ignition, that is your personal choice. In our personal opinion, manual ignition is not bad, so you can go for it without any second thoughts in your mind!
Buy the gas stoves that are fuel-efficient and do not hike on your gas bills.
Multi-Tasking, as people are these days, so a multi burner gas stove is the best choice. Go for a 3 burner or a 4-burner gas stove of premium quality, if you want to have a hassle-free cooking experience.
Most of the gas stoves are backed by a warranty of minimum 2 years, so don’t be a fool and do look out for this thing while you make a buying decision.
ISI Certification is a must, because things like these, demand safety requirements to be in check. So, NO COMPROMISES HERE!!
You may also like this: Best Kitchen Gadgets to Buy Under 2000 INR
Which 3 burner gas stoves is best?
We have listed the best of the 3 burner gas stove burners available in the market as above for your reference. You may choose from any of the above. The above list provides the range of gas burners priced below ₹5,000. If you have a budget more than that, you can definitely go for premium quality.
Can we use 3 burner gas stoves?
Yes, 3 burner gas stoves can surely be used. It redefines your experience in the kitchen. In contemporary times, everybody is short of time and nobody is going to wait for hours to finish up making one dish and then go for the other.
The multi burner gas stove makes your life easier, and you can cook multiple dishes at a time without any trouble. These gas stoves are designed in a way to provide easy access and are adequately spaced so that three of the burners can be used simultaneously.
Can we keep 3 burner stoves at home?
3 burner gas stoves are being extensively used by the households these days because of the ease and convenience they provide in cooking. They sure as hell, make your cooking experience great and quick.
Which is better: 3 burner or 4 burner gas stoves?
More the better they say, but this saying doesn’t fit right everywhere. This is more of a subjective choice.
It depends on the quantum of work you have to do on a daily basis and your family requirements. Also, the size of your kitchen may want you to reconsider your choices.
Of course, with a 4-burner gas stove, you will be blessed with more speedy cooking. But if your requirement is not that much, then why spend extra bucks.
So, choose wisely and make a well- informed decision, keeping in mind the aforesaid factors.
Which type of burner is best for a gas stove?
High quality brass burners are recommended because they are more resistant to high temperatures. Also, they do not corrode or attract the problem of rusting very soon.
Which burner is better Aluminum or brass?
No second thoughts here; Brass it is! Aluminum was widely used in the traditional gas stoves. Aluminum burners have not been much of a success as are the brass burners.
The metal, aluminum is more prone to get damaged, corroded and deformed easily, while brass on the other hand has long-lasting qualities which makes it durable and a preferred choice of the gas stove manufacturers of these days.
Buying a 3 burner stainless steel gas stove with glass top could be a difficult task because of ample options available in the market. That is the reason we have tried to make our list as concise as possible. Hope it serves the purpose right!
growing Geeks Community of 3000+ & counting..
Get fast access to gadgets, tech news & deals!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.