Are you fed up with your mobile getting discharged in the middle of something important, or when you are watching your favorite part of the drama, and suddenly, it’s all black?
Don’t worry, We have you covered with the perfect solution for all of your problems related to storing that extra needed power for saving your favorite drama moments or saving your important calls.
Now, let’s get some insight into what is this bank of all power stored and how it acts like your knight in shining armor.
So power banks are a storing device with a large magnitude that stores the power, resulting in being a portable charger with the ease of charging your phone anytime and anywhere.
They have gained a lot more attention nowadays as they aren’t just great in storing capacity but also they come in handy shapes, styles, and colors for your go-to-go style.
There is a lot of range available for you to choose from according to your budget with varying capacities and warranties.
Table of Contents
Best Power Banks in India with Fast Charging under 1500
Now following 10 are some of the best ones out there with all qualities packed in an affordable deal.
1. Mi 20000mAH Li-Polymer Power Bank 2i
This product from Mi is a must to have as it has all the quality packed for the best and most affordable power bank with 18W fast charging.
- Port-It has two USB ports for quick charging, ensuring fast charging of devices.
- Body Build-It has a slim body design making it easy to carry anywhere with no extra space needed. It also has a clean and sophisticated look with it.
- Charging – It has quick charging to ensure the availability of a power bank every time in need.
This deal from Mi is equipped with all the necessary features on top of an affordable range, making it the first choice.
The one big drawback it has is that with a slim body and affordable price, it is somehow a bit heavy to carry around.
Grab it from:
Check this: Best Essential Gadgets for Online Teaching
2. Mi Power Bank 3i 10000mAh
Again, the second-best option to go for in purchasing a handy power bank is from Mi only. The only difference, it has two inputs as well as an output port.
- Port: This model from Mi has 2 input as well as 2 output ports, one as a USB-C port and the other as a micro USB port.
- Body Build: It has a slim body build with easy to carry without much space needed.
- Charging: The charging capacity of this power bank can be increased with a dual input port making it faster.
Overall this product from Mi is worth your penny with a slick and elegant design and fast charging. In our opinion the best quick charge power bank in India.
The design and texture of this model make it slippery resulting in being extra careful with it.
Grab it from:
Also read: Best Full HD & 4K Ultra HD Monitors in India
3. Ambrane 10000mAh Li-Polymer Powerbank
This Power bank from Ambrane is laced with an elegant body shape using the best plastic with matte finishing. This product has an all-around LED indicator for showing the status of charging with 9 layer protection.
Packed with all the above-described features, it makes out to be a good purchase with ease of fast charging and carrying it around easily.
The charging time of this power bank is much more compared to others as it might take 7 to 8 hours just for power bank charging with 2A rate wall plug-in chargers.
Grab it from:
4. Redmi 10000mAh Li-Polymer Power Bank
This powerhouse from Redmi is making the list due to its double fast speed charging with dual ports and having the best combination of size and quality in an affordable penny.
- Port: This powerhouse has a dual-port for fast charging and a USB-C type port, making it work even faster.
- Body Build: It has an anti-slip texture, making it easy to carry with a good build.
- Charging: This powerhouse has a fast charging speed of 18w with two charging ports as well, making it faster and readily available all the time with fewer hours spent charging.
This powerhouse with 12 protective layers of circulation is a good-to-go option if you are all set for an Indian product.
The only con it has is that it is again a bit heavy to carry around.
Grab it from:
Must read: Finest DSLR Cameras for Beginners
5. Syska 10000 mAh Li-Polymer P1016B Power Pocket100 Power Bank
This product from Syska is grabbing customer attention with not just its affordable range, but also with laced qualities.
It has a dual-port one with USB-C type, and another one as a micro USB port all, packed in small size making it pocket friendly as well.
- Port: This product has dual input as well as an output port with a 2A rate of charging. It has a USB-C port and a micro USB port.
- Body-Build: The compact body structure of this product makes it the most reliable one as it is small compared to all other powerhouses.
- Charging: The charging speed of this product is as fast as it is having the arrangement of an advanced shunt in it.
This product with an overview of 6 months warranty and multi-device compatibility makes it one of the best power banks in India. It has a multi-protection circuit as well as ensuring the safety of the device.
The only drawback it has is that it is slow in charging even with all the other features perfectly blended in this small size.
Grab it from:
You may also like: Best Dual Band WiFi Routers for Home & Office
6. Redmi 20000mAh Li-Polymer Power Bank
Products from Redmi are again on the list as the only difference between 20,000mAh and 10,000mA is capacity. One of the best power banks in India under 1500.
- Port: This product from Redmi has 2 input as well as 2 output ports with type C and micro port.
- Body-Build: The body structure of this product is made with an anti-slip texture ensuring the usability of the product.
- Charging: The product has a fast-charging capacity with 18W capacity to optimize time durability.
This product with Low Power mode and Advanced Durability is all set to take the limelight off the best power bank out there.
The only con it has is that again it’s really heavy to carry around and with the plastic body, it doesn’t seem to pull off the elegant look.
Grab it from:
Check this out: Best Media Streaming Devices for TV
7. Syska 10000 mAh Li-Polymer P1015B Power Core100 Power Bank
This one from Syska is packed with a dual port and upgraded feature of overcharging and discharging protection for device safety.
- Port: It has a double port of USB-C and micro types promising double output with multiple device charging.
- Body-Build: The body structure of this power bank is laced with a slick body frame enabling it easy to carry around.
- Charging: The charging capacity is better with Low Power Mode with the rate of energy transfer of 2.4A resulting in durability.
The overall combination of features like overcharging and discharging protection with intelligent multi-protection makes it good to go purchase for the long run.
The only drawback it has is the self-charging time that it takes to get fully charged.
Grab it from:
8. Syska 10000 mAh Lithium-Ion L1002J Port100 Power Bank
Again this product from Syska is making it on the list, this time 3 ports for multi-device charging with just one single charge of the power bank.
This time safety is a priority, the Syska is providing the customer with IC protection to ignore accidents like short-circuits.
- Port: This product is equipped with triple USB ports for charging 3 devices simultaneously.
- Body-Building: The body build of this power bank is rather elegant with a led torch making it more attractive.
- Charging: The recharging speed of this power bank is quite good with modulation pulse width resulting in reduced energy consumption.
The best feature of this model is its led torch, which makes it very useful with multiple device compatibility. It is also coming with lots of safety promises.
This power bank is not having any port of type C which can be taken as 1 of the major features it’s lacking.
Grab it from:
9. Ambrane 20000mAh Li-Polymer Powerbank with Fast Charging
This product from Ambrane is packed with efficient features with all-around safety and smart protection system making it a long-lasting and durable option.
- Port: It has 2 input as well as 2 output ports with one as type-C which makes it prone to fast charging.
- Body-Build: The design of its body is slender and elongated making it easy to carry for traveling.
- Charging: If this is fully charged, then it can charge an average size battery up to 5 times.
Overall compact size with a type C charging port all in one is sure to grab it a fast deal.
The drawback this model has is the relatively slow charging of big batteries.
Grab it from:
10. realme 10000 mAh Power Bank with quick charge 2.0
This model is from realme and is all about smart charging
It consists of a 13-layer circuit protection with 18W quick charging, making it one of the most feature-rich power banks to be featured in this article.
This power bank can be used to charge a lot of devices too using its two-in-one USB cable. It has a modern sleek texture that makes it easy to hold, unlike some power banks which are quite slippery to hold.
Our recommendation for the best lithium polymer power bank in India under 1500.
- Port: This power bank has 2 input as well as 2 output ports one as micro USB and another as type-C.
- Body-Build: It has a beautiful elongated shape with aesthetic appeal with plastic construction and a matte finish.
- Charging: It has smart charging with a 2.4 amp rate, which is the optimum and safe rate for better charging.
The drawback of this power bank is it does not have any torchlight, and also, the compact packing makes it look stuffed.
Grab it from:
Best power bank comparison in India
|1||Mi 2i Power bank||20000||Yes|
|2||Mi 3i Power bank||10000||Yes|
|3||Ambrane Power bank||10000||Yes|
|4||Redmi Power bank||10000||Yes|
|6||Redmi Power bank||20000||Yes|
|7||Syska Power Core100 Power Bank||10000||Yes|
|8||Syska Port100 Power Bank||10000||Yes|
|9||Ambrane Power bank||20000||Yes|
|10||realme Power bank||10000||Yes|
Why You Need Extra Power To Fill Up Your Device
The very question everyone one of us ask ourselves before going for the purchase is “What are the benefits of a power bank?“, so to help you make your resolution, we have pointed out some of the why’s to consider for the importance of this bank of power:
Portability and Usability:
The power banks come in portable sizes making them easy to carry and hence adding up to their usability with affordable series range.
Not a Traditional Way:
One of the perks of having a power bank at your reach is you don’t need to be stuck with a socket for hours for attending to your important calls and even for doing your regular work.
Investing in a Smart Solution:
Having power banks is more of your smart investment for the future ahead with just some of your pennies.
Pondering These Thoughts
Before getting yours let us tell you some points to consider before picking the best suitable one for you.
According to your phone/tablet:
Nowadays, all of the phones or tablets are coming with a lot of updated features and qualities, but one thing they are lacking is the battery department.
So going with the option which is compatible with your device will be best to start with.
The Duo (battery and Capacity):
The battery of your device plays a significant role while going for the range of the power bank. The magnitude of a power bank is measured in mAh( Milli Ampere per Hour). The more the mAh of the power bank, the more range.
So if your battery is 1,500mAh, then going for 3,000mAh is recommended.
Safety at its peak:
Safety is something that none of us want to compromise with, so in power, banks too opt for the one with the better build quality and assurance of the right, energy transfer.
The right amount of energy transfer also assures that it’s not going to damage your device with outputs like heating the power bank or device simultaneously.
Speed and flexibility go together:
All the power banks out there almost provide you with the same basic features but, what makes it compatible for us is the combination of features it has to reference with our device.
Some power banks provide great speed with the charging of the device resulting in less time taken but, when connected with multiple devices, they give out in the long run.
So go for the one which should be able to charge multiple devices at once without compromising its speed output.
Lightening the LED up :
Power banks with LED lights don’t only make it attractive, but also add up to the ease of customers. It makes it easy to know many things about the charging status of devices, as well as the power consumed.
Buying guide for choosing the suitable Power bank for your smartphone & other gadgets
In this guide, we are going to give a quick go through of different style sizes, colors, and output of a power bank. Here we are assisting you at every step with these buyers’ guide points.
The power banks in the market are readily available in 3 different sizes:
The most portable and easy to carry are of small size, having a range of 2,500 mAh to 3,000 mAh, enough for 1 full charge of a device.
But nowadays, mobile has larger batteries, resulting in just 70% to 100% charging.
The medium size of the power bank can handle up to 1 full charge to large batteries but the average smartphone can be charged by 2 times. They came in the range of 3,500mAh to 10,000mAh.
The larger size of power banks come with a range of 10,000mAh, but with larger size and capacity they also become costly and hard to carry with big size.
They are sufficient to charge big batteries and average smartphones with 4 or 5 times full charge.
All the power banks with popular sizes and capacities come either with 1 or 3 ports which is more than enough to draw enough energy transfer from it, but before going for any number of ports, do check if it has USB compatibility with your device or not.
The most compatible port with nowadays devices is the USB-C port, which helps in faster charging of the device as well
Cable Type and Size:
The power bank that has attached cables has its own advantage, but it also takes the flexibility of connecting any type of Cable with it.
The recommended size of cables is always small, as they help in the conservation of energy loss in larger cables.
In day-to-day changing, technology has contributed to having different shapes of the portable power bank.
They come in either pen-shaped or block-shaped, both of them have their own perks, but the most recommended one is block shape as they won’t be rolling around on any surface you put them on.
Some commonly asked questions
Which brand power bank is best in India?
Ambrane, Syska, Mi & Realme are currently the best power bank manufacturing brands in India. Almost all the top-selling products in this category are from these four respective companies.
Which power bank is better 10000mAh or 20000mAh?
Both 10000Mah & 20000mAh are better. These two variant craters are different for each individual.
If you’ve multiple devices then go for the 20000mah variant or else settle for 10000mah it’s more than enough. Just make sure the power bank supports fast charging
What is the best 10000 mAh power bank in India under Rs 1000?
Mi 2i power bank with 18w fast charging is the best 10000 mAh power bank in India under 1000 right now. It’s sleek & compact, good for carrying in a pocket. Also has nine layers of circuit chip protection for advanced safety.
Which power bank supports fast charging?
Mi 2i, Mi 3i, Ambrane 10000mAh & Redmi 20000mAh Li-Polymer Power Bank are some power banks that support fast charging and also has USB-C type port.
What is the best power bank that is made in India?
Syska 10000 mAh, Ambrane 10000 mAh, and iBall 10000 mAh power bank are one of the best power banks that are made in India.
The quality of these gadgets is at par with their Chinese counterparts. I’m using currently using power bank made by Ambrane, performance is satisfactory.
With all these recommendations of the top 10 power banks available in India, I would like to say that all these product recommendations are entirely based on the average review from certified buyers assuring their real-life experiences.
Although the power bank does play a significant role in many of our lives, it also needs to be affordable, portable, and elegant look with an aesthetic and matte finish, and durability and safety assured too.
growing Geeks Community of 3000+ & counting..
Get fast access to gadgets, tech news & deals!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.