How to choose the Best VPN for Browsing?
That’s the most pending question that a lot of Internet Surfers are searching for it. Today we’re going to talk about what makes a good VPN.
We’re going to look at one of the best VPNs.
Let’s look at the pros and cons of that VPN.
There are four pointers that a VPN has to take to be a good VPN.
- The first point to be in ease of use. The VPN has to be easy to use the user interface has to be good. It has to be working well and there can’t be any bugs with me turning on the VPN.
- Now that may sound like a simple one but some VPNs that are just clumsy. When all you want to do is turn on the VPN. You don’t want to be messing around doing.
- So point number two is speed. When you turn on the VPN I shouldn’t see a drop in your internet speed.
- What you would usually do on the internet without a lagging and you should have really noticed that the VPNs.
- Point number three does it hold logs in your opinion. If a VPN is holding logs then it automatically is disqualified out.
- You need a VPN that doesn’t store any logs and a company that won’t give information. If they were asked for it by law enforcement and the fourth and final factor is the price you don’t know.
The VPN that we are be using right now is called ipvanish. And as you can see on screen it looks like this the user interface looks really nice and it’s really simple to use we’re going to turn on the VPN.
Now and you can be the judge of how easy it is to use and turn on the VPN. Especially if you don’t have any computer knowledge.
The application opens here now to turn on the VPN, select a country you can select loads of countries down.
Select the best city and the best server and then click connect it will show the IP address that’s visible.
So you know if that’s different you’re connected to the BPM so that’s all you have to do to connect to the VPN.
Once you’ve done that you can minimize it and get on with whatever you’re doing so point number two is speed so now turn off the VPN.
Compare it to when I’m connected to ipvanish. So I’ve turned off the VPN as you can see here I’m on speedtest.net.
If anyone’s interested now turn on the VPN, to open up a new tab and we’re gonna do the exact same speed test.
So the speed test is done and as you can see with the VPN we still get a really good speed of 47 megabytes per second.
Download and upload if you compare that to what we got before we’ve only really dropped.
Some interesting Features of Ipvanish:
- You can get access to VPN service in 60 plus countries.
- Unlimited bandwidth.
- 256 AES encryption.
- Zero traffic logs.
Have a strict policy against the collection of both connection and activity logs. So you can take that however you want and apply it to your users.
Then finally the big one is pricing so here are on the ipvanish pricing. Their best plan is six dollars and forty nine per month.
That’s if you go ahead and pay for a year subscription you can either pay for free months or a month to just try it out.
They also offer a seven day money back guarantee so if you try the service. For some reason, you don’t like it contact the support within seven days.
They’ll give you a full refund so that has been ipvanish in our opinion the best VPN service in 2018 for more information.
If you are confused until now to choose the Ipvanish vpn service for your PC, then please read the official guide which can be really helpful to clear your concepts about the latest class security features available in this software.
Some of the users have installed the latest version which has the premium version. Remember that all the premium members can get the best and world-class support from the official site.
There are various features and plug-in which are coming in the near future for advanced class security for your system.
Some of the plugins are premium which you have to pay for the subscription.
This post is submitted by Softvela.com
P.S. There has been no commercial exchange by Geeky Gadgets for the publication of this blog post.
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and coupons to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.