Coffee is an integral part of our life. Many of us can’t start our day without a hot cup of coffee in the morning. Also, some people need 3 to 4 cups of coffee every day to function properly throughout the day.
So instead of making a cup of coffee every time you need your dose of caffeine, it’s better to have a coffee machine at home. This will benefit not only you but your whole family.
CCD and Barista are like heavens for all coffee lovers. However in this lockdown when we all are stuck at home and visiting cafes are completely out of question, having a coffee maker at home can give you some solace.
Making your coffee with these machines as per your preference can at least give a cafe like feeling.
Not only this but drinking coffee has it’s own health benefits too like it can boost productivity, burns fat, etc. Read source.
What Are The Benefits Of Having A Coffee Maker At Home & Office?
- The most important benefit is getting instant coffee. If you have all the ingredients at home you can put them in the machine and you just have to push the button and you will get your cup of coffee. Thus, it saves you from all the manual work of making coffee.
- It will come in handy if you have to serve guests. There are some high capacity coffee makers available which can make up to 12 cups of coffee at one go. This saves time and makes your work easier.
- Having a coffee machine at home saves money. If you calculate the amount of money you spend on a cup of coffee in a cafe, you will see that the expense you have to bear on making a cup of coffee using a coffee maker is far less.
- Having a coffee maker can also benefit your health. Drinking coffee has its own benefits. But making coffee in your coffee machine will help you to control the calorie intake by monitoring the use of sugar in your coffee.
- Also, you can use your creativity while making coffee and can have your own flavor of the coffee.
Different Types Of Coffee Machines
There are varieties of coffee machine available in the market, each of them has its own speciality.
Drip Coffee Makers – These are the most commonly used coffee machines, which are available in the Indian household. Some modern drip coffee makers allow you to brew your coffee just the way you like it. Some of these machines can serve up to 12 cups at once, which are suitable for small gatherings.
Single Serve Pod Coffee Makers – They use pods for making coffee. Once you add the coffee pod to the machine, you will instantly get your coffee. These pods are available in several flavors and are suitable for those who like to experiment with new flavors.
French Press Coffee Makers – These are the most traditional type of machines, which are low on technology and are also comparatively cheap. These involve some manual tasks, as you have to add coffee grounds and boiling water into the appliance and have to press the lid to suppress the coffee grounds to the bottom.
Cappuccino and Espresso Machines – These are the most expensive types which are generally seen in cafes. They can deliver various types of coffee like lattes, macchiatos, cappuccino, etc. These espresso machines come with several features which makes them a worthy investment for the coffee lovers.
A buyers’ guide for choosing the right Coffee Machine for home & office
Brewing Capacity – You should always check the brewing capacity based on whether you are buying it for yourself or your whole family. If you are buying it for the whole family then look for something which has a greater capacity like 10 to 12 cups.
Frequency of Brewing – Based on your requirement, always check not only the quantity of brewing but also how many times in a day the machine can brew coffee. People tend to have coffee multiple times a day, so the machine should also have the capacity to brew a few times every day.
Brewing Time – Different types of coffee makers have different brewing times. Like for espresso brewing is done within 20 to 30 seconds whereas French Press or Drip coffee makers take almost 5 minutes. On the other hand, for cold brew, it takes about 12 hours. So choose something according to your requirement.
Flavor and Strength – Choose a coffee maker that will allow you to change the brewing strength. Some family members may have different flavor preferences like string or light coffee. So for that switchable brewing strength is important.
Carafe – If you are such a coffee lover who sips coffee after every few hours then definitely look for a coffee maker in which you can control the temperature settings of the carafe and preferably the carafe is made up of insulated stainless steel.
Size and Maintenance – You should always look for something which will settle easily in your kitchen/shop/office. Find a machine that you think is easy to use and also look for a coffee machine whose parts are removable and safe for dishwashers.
Now that you know how to choose a coffee maker for yourself let’s check some of the best coffee machines available in India which you can easily get online.
8 Best Espresso & Coffee Maker Machines in India
The below mentioned products are the best espresso coffee machine for home, shop, cafe and office in India.
Morphy Richards Fresco Espresso Coffee Maker
Morphy Richards is one of the most established brands for home appliances. The company originated in England.
Morphy Richards Fresco 800-Watt 4-Cups Espresso Coffee Maker is one of the best espresso machines available in the market within a low budget.
The machine runs on an 800-watt motor so it will never shut down while functioning.
It comes with a glass carafe, which is heat resistant in nature and a drip tray which is removable and you can easily wash it if it gets messy.
The brewing capacity of the machine is 4 cups and you can also control the brewing strength as per your taste.
It also has a temperature indicator dial.
The machine is also equipped with 2 cup filters which are made up of stainless steel.
It operates at a voltage of 210 to 250 volts.
The machine has protection from overheating. It automatically sends the machine into the malfunction mode in case of overheating.
It has anti-skid feet and a handle with a comfortable grip which makes it easier to carry around.
It also comes with two slicing and grilling capacity non-stick plates.
- Its specialty lies in the turbo cappuccino nozzle which allows you to make rich milk froth.
- The cup filters allow you to enjoy smooth and consistent coffee.
- As the carafe is made up of glass it allows you to see the output.
- While using the machine if any coffee drips then the drip try collects it and prevents the whole machine from getting messy.
- It has overheating safety measures.
- This machine can be used for making cappuccinos and lattes.
- There could be more smart features.
Our Choice for the best espresso coffee machine for office under 5000 in India.
Philips HD7431/20 760-Watt Coffee Maker
We all have at least one electronic product at home which is from Philips. Philips manufactures a huge variety of electronic goods. Here is another home appliance from the house of Philips.
Philips HD7431/20 760-Watt Coffee Maker is perfectly suitable for making coffee at home with its many features. It is one of the best drip coffee makers available in the market.
It has a 700-watt motor and its operating voltage is around 230 volts.
The 0.6-liter carafe is made up of glass.
There is a nozzle inside the jug which circulates the inflowing coffee evenly through the jug.
The drip stop allows you to stop the pouring of coffee even if the brewing cycle is not finished.
There is a red LED light on the switch button which indicates that the coffee maker is on.
The machine has a brewing capacity of up to 7 cups.
It is slip-resistant and is equipped with detachable filter cups.
- The smart nozzle ensures that from the cup to the last cup, all have an optimum and consistent aroma.
- Due to its compact design, it fits perfectly in the kitchen.
- The water level indicator helps to fill the tank easily.
- The machine is easy to clean and maintain with its dishwasher safe parts.
- More improved features can be included.
Check this out: 15 Essential Kitchen Tools to Make Life Easier
InstaCuppa French Press Coffee Maker
InstaCuppa French Press Coffee Maker is a smart choice for making espresso at home. It is available in different colors – black, steel, and copper color.
The brewing is done in less than 4 minutes and the brewing capacity is around 6 cups.
It comes with a glass carafe which has markings for water levels on its body. The jug is 600 ml. The carafe is made up of tough borosilicate glass, which does not break easily.
It is available with a protective sleeve for the carafe, but they charge extra for that.
The coffee pot is fitted with a 4 part filtration system which ensures minimum grinds in the coffee.
The coffee plunger is made up of premium grade 18/8 stainless steel and has a V-sprout.
It is equipped with mesh filters made up of stainless steel.
The package comes with a cleaning brush, coffee scoop, and 2 extra mesh filters.
It is BPA free and it can also be used for making tea, milk froth, and fruit juice.
- The cleaning brush has a soft sponge-like bristle that can be used to clean the French Press and also it does not scratch the glass carafe.
- The markings help to mix the exact amount of water and coffee powder required.
- The 4 part filtration allows a smooth coffee press mechanism.
- The V-sprout and the comfortable grip gives the machine an ergonomic design.
- It can be used for making espresso,. americano, latte, and cappuccino.
No complaints so far.
Must read: Best Kitchen Gadgets to Buy Under 2000 INR
Tecnora Classico TCM Espresso & Cappuccino Coffee Maker
Tecnora New Classico TCM 107 M Thermoblock Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Coffee Maker is a classic product with advanced functions and designs.
It has 1050 watts of motor power.
The powerful 15 bar electromagnetic solenoid pump extracts a full coffee flavor along with a built-in steamer sprout with Panarello, for perfect frothing of milk, which gives a cafe experience.
The boiler has a temperature control switch that toggles between two different temperature modes – brewing temperature (87 to 91 degrees) and temperature for preparing steam (95 degrees).
The machine is equipped with two pressurized portafilter baskets, one for single shot and another for a double shot of espresso.
It has a water tank of 1.5 liters, which is detachable and hence makes it easier to refill.
The machine has several other features like – semi-automatic user-controlled buttons, pump control switch to manually control the pump.
- The powerful motor not only enhances the boiler efficiency but also provides great consistency of steam for producing milk froth.
- It has a sleek, compact, lightweight plastic body.
- The thermoblock ensures correct temperature settings so that the coffee does not get burned.
- It has a smart auto switch-off feature that turns off the machine after 25 minutes if not turned off manually.
- It can be used for making cafes like espresso shots, creamy cappuccino or lattes.
Not that durable.
Our recommendation if you’re looking for an entry-level espresso & Cappuccino coffee machine for home or office, then check this out.
DeLonghi EC685.R 1350-Watt Espresso Coffee Machine
The DeLonghi EC685.R 1350-Watt Espresso Coffee Machine is a product of the well-known coffee maker brand Delonghi. The model is available in three different colors – red, black, and metallic.
The machines come with a pump which has 15 pressure bars to make the perfect coffee.
Due to the thermoblock technology, the brewing time is only around 40 seconds and it also helps in serving the coffee at the right temperature as per your preference.
It has 3 in 1 filter holders made of aluminum and easy to use espresso pods for single shots and double shots.
The double drip tray is capable of holding mugs and cups up to a height of 12 cm.
The top of the machine has a cup warming place that warms the cups before use.
The machine has an automatic switch-off feature, which becomes active if it remains on standby for some time to prevent energy consumption.
The flow stop function allows you to personalize your coffee length.
- It has an advanced built-in cappuccino system that mixes air, milk, and steam and delivers creamy, frothy cappuccinos.
- The drip trays are adjustable, removable, and easy to clean.
- It has a dial for adjusting steam and a menu selection button.
- This sleek and slim designed compact machine requires only 6 inches of space.
- The descaling alarm and removable water tank makes it easy to keep the machine clean and ensures its durability for a very long time.
- After-sales services of the company should be improved.
Our choice for the best coffee machine for cafe, shop and office.
Also Read: 10 BEST RO+UV+UF WATER PURIFIERS in India
Morphy Richards Kaffeto
Here is another one from Morphy Richard and this one is a specialist in making creamy cappuccinos along with espressos and lattes.
Morphy Richards Kaffeto 1350 W comes with exquisite features.
The machine has three separate touch buttons for making cappuccino, espresso, and lattes individually.
The power of its motor is 1350 watts and 15 bar powerful pressure.
It has a separate milk tank of 700 ml and a water tank of 1200 ml.
You can control the temperature and also the flow with the flowmeter. Hence you will get the right quantity of coffee at the right temperature as per your preference.
With its anti-drip function, you can serve the coffee even while brewing without the thought of spilling it.
The hot plate below continues to heat the carafe for a long time even after brewing is done and thus keeps the coffee warm.
The coffee maker has a nylon filter that is removable and easy to clean.
The package also contains –
- A coffee tamp
- A coffee scoop,
- One single shot filter, and
- One double shot filter.
- It is a three in one coffee maker.
- Both the milk tank and water tank are detachable and are dishwasher safe.
- The filters are made up of high-quality sturdy material.
- The machine also delivers exceptionally good milk frothing.
- Coffee beans cannot be used in this machine. You can only use ground espresso coffee powder.
If you’re looking for a coffee maker with milk then have a look at this model.
Instalite French Press Coffee Maker
Instalite French Press Coffee Maker is a smart choice for your home or office as you can use it not only for making coffee but also for other things.
It has a 4 level filtration system. Double stainless steel screen filters are used on a durable plunger which is supported by a spring-loaded base plate to seal the edges and is followed by a final top lid strainer.
This whole support system ensures that you get puree brewed coffee with no grounds.
Every single metal piece of this machine is made up of 304-grade stainless steel.
The glass carafe is made up of thick borosilicate so that it can withstand boiling water.
The top plastic lid strainer is also BPA free.
The coffee maker has a capacity of 600 ml which is around 4 cups.
The curvy sheet of stainless steel which is wrapped around the glass carafe protects it from scratches and also gives it a classy look.
The handle is made up of heat resistant material so that it provides a comfortable grip.
The V-shaped sprout ensures the smooth pouring of liquid without any spillage.
- The machine is rust free due to high-quality stainless steel.
- Every material of this machine is made up of food or drink grade certified quality materials.
- The package provides two extra mesh filters and a coffee spoon.
- All parts of the machine are easy to wash.
- The whole machine is designed ergonomically.
- You can also use it for making milk foam and tea.
- Moreover, it is a perfect gift for tea or coffee lovers within a low budget.
Built quality average.
This is a entry level coffee maker for a family of 3-4 members.
Preethi Cafe Zest CM210 Drip Coffee Maker
Preethi is a small Chennai based Indian company that is involved in the manufacturing of kitchen appliances.
Preethi Cafe Zest CM210 Drip Coffee Maker (Black) is one of its best products.
The power of the motor is 450 watts and the operating voltage of the machine is 230 volts.
The machine is equipped with an anti-drip system, so you can serve the coffee even during the brewing process.
The filter is made up of heat resistant high-grade plastic microfine.
The handle is ergonomically designed for comfortable use.
- The machine has a water level indicator that helps in filling water.
- It is concealed with a 450-watt heating element for faster brewing.
- For safety purposes, it has a temperature control heat-sensitive thermal fuse.
- After-sales services could have been better.
If you’re looking for a made in India coffee maker machine then this model will not disappoint you at all.
The list includes some of the finest coffee makers available online which you can easily get for yourself. All these coffee machines are available within a budget price.
If you are a coffee lover don’t wait anymore select one which suits your taste the best and place the order.
A few cups of good coffee every day in this Corona chaos is surely one of the finest ways to make yourself feel better.
2000+ Geeks Community
Get fast access to gadgets, tech news & deals!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.