Make every whip matter with Fitbit Charge 2 Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband – the new heart rate and fitness wristband built for all-day, exercises and beyond.
Pure pulse ongoing heart rate makes it easy to maximize workouts, better trail calorie burn and get a snapshot of your cardio fitness level, while all day activity and automobile sleep tracking, lets you see how all of your routines accumulates.
Record your routines with multi-sport settings to see real-time workout stats on screen or count on smart keep track of to automatically track record select exercises for you.
The top OLED display helps you stay connected with a call, content material and calendar notifications, stay energetic with reminders to move and find occasions of peaceful with personalized guided breathing trainings.
Plus, you can find a peek that fits your look with customizable clock faces and compatible bands.
With an increase of advanced functions in a sleeker program, it’s the determination you will need to push yourself further every step, every defeat and every day.
Fitbit Charge 2 Wireless Activity Tracker and Sleep Wristband
- Pure pulse continuous, automatic wrist-based heart rate tracking to better measure calorie burn all day
- Maximize your workouts using simplified heart rate zones (Fat burn, cardio and peak)
- See call, text and calendar notifications on the OLED display
- Get a better understanding of your fitness level and see how you can improve over time with a personalized cardio fitness score
- Track all day activity like steps, distance, calories burned, floors climbed and active minutes
- Automatically track how long and how well you sleep and wake with a silent vibrating alarm
- Use connected GPS during run mode to see real time stats like pace and distance on your wrist
- Find moments of calm throughout your day with personalized guided breathing sessions based on your heart rate
You might be interested in these topics:
Novelty! I was in two minds to go for either this or Alta, especially since I didn’t want to look like a nerd and hence style was of essence. Charge 2 all the way. This is an awesome device. Blue color is nice – goes well with formal as well as casual attire. Black I felt will lead to a nerdy look. Tracking is pretty accurate – love all the stats that one can play with. Had it for all of two days and simply love it.
Downloaded the fitbit app on my phone and started the setup and immediately received an OTA. Post install, fitbit got configured.
I use the following :
1) Step tracking – results are close enough to my phone’s step count – NOT using connected gps
2) Workout mode – treadmill and weight training. This throws up an insane amount of data – actually nice to dive into the stats and track progress. To turn on, navigate to workout and then tap the screen to select appropriate workout mode and start by long pressing the button on the side
3) Sleep tracking – Tell sleep stages – and over time I hope to improve my sleep duration and cycle
4) Quick view – Have turned this ON – just turn your wrist (rotation should be of ‘sufficient’ amount for this to work) – not a flick but rotation of wrist as you move your wrist towards your face. Screen will automatically light up. You can then navigate through the menu if you wish to by either the push of the button or tapping the screen (actually tapping anywhere on the screen with a certain ‘momentum’ – seems this feature relies on gyroscope to work and it is NOT detecting any tap/pressure point etc.
5) Notifications – You will need to keep phone’s Bluetooth always ON for this to work
Essentially does 2 things and does them well
1. Heart Rate Tracking – All day
2. Activity tracker (auto senses type of activity if not chose manually) – shows calories burnt, time spent etc.
3. Sleep Monitor – Tracks and analyzes sleep quality
Where to buy this Fitbit Charge 2 Wireless Activity Tracker & Sleep Wristband?
Buy it from Amazon
Get more stuff like this
in your inbox
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and coupons to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.