Pears has been around in the market for a while now and established itself as a great brand, known mainly for its glycerine soaps.
These soaps leave your skin smooth and glowing.
The soap promises 100% more glycerine as compared to grade 1 soap, and cleanses your skin giving you visibly brighter skin after each use.
The glycerine helps preserve the moisture of your skin and keeps it supple and soft. It contains 0% Parabens and is as gentle as possible on your skin.
Made with natural oils and glycerine, the Pears Pure and Gentle Bar have a very organic and soothing fragrance that is perfect for everyday usage.
It removes the dirt and grime from your body without affecting the natural balance on your skin and does not cause any dryness as an after effect.
What impressed me:
- The scent is natural, mild, and soothing and lasts about an hour
- One of the most cost-effective options available
- Great for those with highly sensitive skin
- Can be doubled as a hand-washing soap since it does not dry out your skin
- 0% parabens make
What I didn’t like:
- Not suitable for those who prefer strong-scented soaps
- Might not be the best fit for those with oily skin
Pears vs Dove Soap: Which one is better?
2000+ Geeks Community
Get fast access to gadgets, tech news & deals!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.